In spite of the ugly face of recession showing up in the world market, it has not been able to dampen the sales of LCD TVs. Studies show an overall rise in sales over the current year. LCD TV reviews are an eye-opener in this direction. User reviews can provide first-hand information about the current trends and also the pros and cons of a particular product. If you are interested to find out everything about a TV before you buy one, make sure that you read LCD HDTV reviews available on the internet.
The ongoing war of LCD TV against Plasma TV seems to be gaining momentum with every LCD HDTV company vying to put their best foot forward. The odds seems to be shifting in favor of the LCD TVs. But what are the features you should notice in LCD reviews before making a decision to buy an LCD HDTV?
Features to bargain for
• Resolution – Nowadays, it is difficult to find an HDTV which does not have 1080p resolution. Although the pricing of 1080p HDTVs is a lot more than those having 720p, you will get a better picture quality in lieu of the extra money. LCD TV reviews mention the resolution and will give a hint about the effectiveness of it.
• Engine – The LCD HDTV manufacturers advertise their engines with great fanfare. You need to read the LCD HDTV reviews to know which one is better. The Sony Bravia engine is a hit with almost everyone. And Toshiba is coming up with Pixel Pure to answer the competition.
• Refresh rate – Most of the LCD reviews compare the refresh rate of the HDTVs. The higher the refresh rate, the better are the images. The pixels are able to refresh faster resulting in a natural flow of images. The action sequences become enjoyable with less judder.
• Screen size – This is perhaps the first feature which draws your attention. You tend to be overawed by the large screen sizes. But reading LCD TV reviews will make you wiser about the difficulties of watching on a large screen. The clarity and picture quality should not be compromised with. Making a judgment about the appropriate screen size can be done on the basis of the LCD HDTV reviews.
• Connectivity – This is an important aspect of every LCD TV. The more number of HDMI inputs and the presence of USB port and SD card slot will give a slight upper hand to an HDTV. These inputs will allow you to get connected to a number of compatible HD-ready devices. You can also view photos and play your camcorder on the HDTV.
• Warranty – Never forget to find out about the warranty conditions from LCD TV reviews. Most of the companies advertise about 1 year warranty on parts and labor. But few are particular about the after-sales service. It is wise to find out about fully professional companies who care about their customers before investing your money on a pricey HDTV.
It is difficult to reach the perfect decision. Sometimes we are taken up by the marketing ploys of big companies and make rash decisions. But LCD TV reviews will always put you on the right track.
Charles is a self-proclaimed techno-junky who writes interesting technology-oriented topics to help people make easy buying decisions. His unbiased, impartial and authentic LCD TV reviews are a great help to anyone who wants to make the best buy. Television Reviews written by him help make buying decisions easy as they offer honest LCD HDTV reviews.