A good proficiency score is needed while applying for visa application, study abroad, working or living in your dream country. With rising competition among applicants, getting a good score is compulsory to be shortlisted first from others. Applicants get preference from visa authorities and universities for admission due to fluency in the English language.
To score higher, select a good agency that conducts tests and certify English proficiency of non-speakers. Pearson Test of English is a symbol of a secure, reliable, simple, and fast way of testing command over the English language. Hence, PTE test of English is being taken by international students to assess abilities in the language. Though, PTE is a new entrant but has gained huge popularity among the international students in the testing field.
No test is easy and needs a good preparation to succeeds. Expecting a good result without prior preparation or rigorous practices is foolish. A definite approach to preparation needs to be followed candidates in the exam. Here are the ultimate tips preparing for PTE test for aspirants:
1. Start early with the syllabus in mind: PTE offers flexible dates for booking the test and it helps takers to prepare for the exam in advance. There is no substitute for hard work for applicants to succeed in the exam at the first attempt. Go to official website of PTE to get the complete syllabus and question formats to prepare well.
2. Improve weaker section: To get a good overall score, it is essential to prepare equally for all sections: speaking and writing, reading, and listening. In fact, devote more time in developing weaker sections with rigorous practices. There is always a chance to improve the overall score in a test.
3. Practice on writing and speaking: This is the first section in the exam for takers. In writing section, takers need to practice on grammar, vocabulary, construction of sentences and develop the overall writing. Keep word limit in mind while writing contents in essay writing, describing images, and paraphrasing. In speaking section, fluency of speakers is seen as microphone stops automatically after 3 seconds of silence, hence speak continuously.
4. Practice on reading and listening: Practice regularly in reading and listening sections help in increasing the overall score. In reading the section, read loud and clear giving proper pause in commas and full stop. Emphasize the words which are needed for better pronunciation in the sentence to prove your fluency in the language.
5. Register in the mock test online: The test contains 20 different questions which need to be answered within 3 hours. Practice with sample questions like in a test to find out weaker sections, learn to answer questions within the stipulated time, and determining a potential score.
6. Take coaching from language experts: Takers looking to improve weaker sections for getting a good overall score need coaching from language experts. The language experts create special practice kits for candidates helping to improve every section of the English language.
PTE exam can be taken any number of times by takers until the desired score is achieved. Taking the exam repeatedly leading to financial constraints for takers as it costs $330. Buy PTE voucher to avail a 10% discount on the original fee in booking this exam. Contact us to buy a voucher and get assistance to score higher in PTE exam.
In this article, the author has described 6 ultimate tips for preparation in PTE test and succeeds quickly.