Hosted PBX phone system, commonly known as Virtual PBX, is an advanced featured telephone system that can be easily available by everyone having broadband or internet connection, at affordable prices. It is mainly used in business enterprises. As there are lot of competition among the businesses, so hosted PBX phone service is in great demand. Mostly small and medium businesses require this telephone system. To get connection for this telephone system, you have to get internet connection first, only then you can get connection with this telephone system. Hosted PBX system has one best facility of auto receptionist in which callers are greeted and their calls are directly transferred to their desired extensions at any place. It also connects remote teams, as sometimes internal calling is also required during work regarding some work related issues. So it provides many facilities.
Hosted PBX service provider offer many advanced call features such as auto attendant, extension dialing, auto ring back, call blocking, call forwarding, auto call pickup, call accounting, call transfer, call waiting, call conference, voicemail to email, toll free numbers, web based call management and many more. This system also sets more professional image of your business.
Hosted IP PBX phone system offers many benefits to enhance the quality of business communications and to improve the overall productivity. Some of the benefits of the hosted PBX are:
• Hosted PBX is very cost-effective phone system as it does not require any expensive hardware or software.
• The call rates are very less than regular phone call rates as the entire voice traffic are transferred over the IP (Internet Protocol). And it saves up to 80% on regular phone bills. Calls between the extensions (or internal calling) are totally free of cost.
• Hosted or Virtual PBX service provider allows you to choose any area code for your number other than your geographical area code. For example: if you live in New York and you want a Los Angeles number then you can get one with the hosted system. It means all Los Angeles calls from your number will be charged as local.
• Virtual or hosted PBX system provides the advanced features of calling. So you don’t need to hire any receptionist to attend the phone calls. Some features of this system are: auto attendant, extension dialing, auto ring back, call blocking, call forwarding, auto call pickup, call accounting, call transfer, call waiting, call conference, voicemail to email, toll free numbers, web based call management. Moreover, you have the facility to add and remove any number of extensions without affecting the overall phone system.
• Hosted IP PBX provides you the full security of your customer’s data as this system uses the latest anti-virus softwares and firewalls to protect your data from viruses, hackers and intruders.
• The most beneficial facility of hosted PBX phone system is that it does not matter with the place where you are. You can attend your phone calls from anywhere you are, be it an office number, home number, landline number or cell phone number. Calls can be routed to any number, So you will not miss any call.
So the fact is that you can enjoy all the facilities of virtual or hosted PBX system if you get connected with any reliable and reputed hosted PBX service provider.
You can read more about IP PBX and Hosted PBX on our website. Find out more about PBX phone service providers and compare who among them best suit your needs.