Factors to Look for in selecting Ladies Reading Glasses- By: Dah Galang
Because of so many shapes, types, and characteristics to select from, selecting a new set of ladies reading glasses is never easy. Even so, you know that selecting the right pair is vital since your vision does not rely on your choice, but also how you will appear if you use them. Wearing a good looking set of reading glasses will truly supplement your facial appearance and this will help develop your self confidence, understanding that both of you appear pretty and professional together. If you need to use prescribed glasses for your everyday activities, specifically for reading small print, it’s recommended that you own not just one set of glasses. Therefore, for instance, you have your helpful set of reading glasses, you should have another pair of shades to go with it and also one more set of reading eyeglasses for work and one for holiday purposes.
If you find choosing a new set of ladies reading glasses to be a bit tedious, there are things that can be used to have your choice less complicated. These qualities can help you trim down your options until you are stuck with styles or designs that you know can improve your facial and general features. Remember the standards below any time you go and buy for a new set of reading glasses.
1) You should always acquire eyeglasses that suit your eye prescription. Don't forget, though, that your prescription has its limits on the glass or lens thickness and the permitted depth of the frame. These will ensure that your eyeglasses won't warp or distort your vision. Speak with your eye doctor or optician first every time you need to have your reading glasses replaced.
2) Always determine your selection on what type of facial feature that you have. This is vital because your glasses need to reflect a great part or characteristic of the face, making it more evident and therefore more readily apparent. A rule of thumb which you can use here is to see your primary facial features: Your eyes, nose, facial shape, mouth, and eyebrows. Decide if your face is angular, rounded, full, thin, or has a mixture of these elements. Check also if your facial features are placed evenly around your face and are situated generally from one another.
When you have discovered your prominent facial feature/s, pick out a pair of ladies reading glasses that will highlight this characteristic or emphasize these details more. A number of the ways you can apply these are:
• If you have a rounded or square-set face and you want to prolong its look, use glasses that have frames that suit the width of your face; you may also choose frames that appear a little narrower than their width.
• If you've got a rectangular or oblong-shaped face and you want it to look shorter, choose a pair of glasses which have deeper frames. Select also a set that has broad arms; these will also support tone down your face’s seemingly long length.
• If you have a large-set nose, pick a set that has a broader bridge that is located lower down the frame.
• If your eyes are positioned so that they seem to be nearer to each other than usual, you may use reading glasses that employs a thin or minimized bridge. This can help increase the gap between your eyes.
3) Buy reading glasses which are shaped so that they appear to balance your facial contour. Select a set that will make the perfect oval shape that is regarded as appealing and beautiful. If you've got a triangular- or pear-shaped facial profile, get a set of eyeglasses whose frame is as broad as the line of your jaw.
4) Know where, when and what type of activity you wish to use your reading glasses for. Are you likely to use them for leisure, sports, work, or for plan reading chores? This is vital because you may pick lens and frame features that are not ideally suited for the kind of activity that you need to do.
5) Get glasses which follow the scale of the body as well as the total measurements of your facial profile. If you have a smaller-than-usual body scale, for example, select reading glasses which have small frames or one that contain medium sized frames built into them.
6) Pick ladies reading glasses that are ideal for your ideal range of colors and the scheme of color fabrics in your clothes that you love to use.
7) Last of all, get a set of reading glasses that embody your own traits and likes and show off the type of personal image that you want to show to the world. Several of the traits and personalities of style are elegant, romantic, dramatic, classic, creative, natural, and seductive.
Remember that your reading glasses, and any variety of eyewear generally, is part of your overall image and is an excellent expression of your self-confidence and persona. Keeping these ideas in mind will drastically help you when you hunt for that perfect set of ladies reading glasses.
Article Source :
Author Resource :
We are providing a wide selection of womens reading glasses that will suit your needs and budget. We guarantee to provide high quality items that you need.