Florida, the Sunshine State, is considered as among the top tourist destinations globally because of its mind-blowing array of attractions and entertainment spots. Whether you are travelling alone or with a companion, or you have your acquaintances or family tagging along with you, you are sure to find the best spot to spend your Florida holidays. Listed below are the 7 locations and attractions that are recommended for you to spend time with if you visit Florida for your holiday getaway.
1) Amusement and theme parks in Orlando, FL - The city of Orlando has been the popular choice of tourists who would like to have memorable Florida holidays primarily because of the various theme and amusement parks that can be found in the area. Chief among these is the famous Walt Disney World Resort, with its rides and attractions all based on Disney characters, movies, and other associated products. Other crucial amusement and theme destinations that can be seen in Orlando are Universal Studios Orlando, the Wet ní Wild outdoor water resort, and Gatorland.
2) St. Augustine, FL - This city signifies the site where European colonists first set up themselves in the New World. As such, St. Augustine has an abundant treasure chest of culture and tradition that could delight history buffs and interested travellers. Among the sights that can be found here are the Spanish colonial structures, coastal boardwalks, and amazing seascapes that will lure in beach fanatics and swimmers as well.
3) Everglades National Park - The Everglades is probably the essential watershed areas that can be found in the U.S., and the park ensures that it's protected against growing human encroachment and urban advancement. Bird watchers, nature lovers, and plant and flower collectors who travel there for their Florida holidays will certainly fall in love with the astonishing collection of plant life and wildlife that can be found in the area. Local boating trips enable vacationer to have a closer view of the marshes and swamp that comprise the Everglades, and catch sightings of heron, alligators, and various creatures that call the park their own home.
4) The Salvador Dali Museum - The important but eccentric Spanish Surrealist painter Salvador Dali has created several artwork, many of which have become presently stored in this museum in St. Petersburg, FL. Admirers of his art and art buffs as a whole will definitely appreciate going over here as element of their Florida holidays itinerary.
5) Miami Beaches - This veritable cultural crossroads provides a rich historical traditions, and the city is also popular for its tasty cuisine. However, it's better known for its incredible beaches and ocean fronts like Haulover Beach Park, Biscayne Bay, South Beach, and Miami Beach. They offer avid travelers with a great beach encounter, which is properly supplemented by the lively and vibrant nightlife that occurs each evening on the seashores themselves.
6) Seminole Golf Course - This golfing spot, based in Juno Beach, FL, is considered the greatest among the numerous golf courses and clubs that can be found in the state. Additionally it is regularly contained in the listing of the Top 10 golf courses in the U.S.
7) The Kennedy Space Center Visitorís Complex - The Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, FL, may be the primary NASA launch site where each of the manned moon missions have started. Travellers can know much about the history of the U.S. space program by touring around this complex. Moreover, they may catch on the regular unmanned rocket launches that occur at the nearby Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.
These seven proposed destinations are but a little sample of the numerous attractions and sights that can be found in Florida. If you are wanting to spend your Florida holidays for the very first time, these are the locations that you should include with your holiday plan.
You can consider spending holidays in Florida if you want to have quality time with your loved ones. There are several activities that you can do in this place.