Diabetes Ayurvedic treatment effectively keeps your insulin under control, proving to be more safe and reliable. There are numerous ayurvedic herbal formulations for diabetes and you can easily refer online diabetes herbal remedy reviews to know how Ayurveda recognized this ailment thousands of years ago and came up with effective herbs to control it.
Diabetes is a silent killer. It has wide ranging effects on the entire human body. A person may develop diabetes due to genetic reasons, illness or age. There are three categories of diabetes: type 1 in which the pancreas cannot produce enough insulin to metabolize sugar; type 2 in which the body is not able to use insulin that may or may not be combined with insulin deficiency and gestational diabetes occurring in pregnant women. If left untreated diabetes causes long term damage to the cardiovascular system and to the kidneys, laying you open to heart attacks, kidney failure and stroke as well as damaged eyes. Diabetes cannot be cured but responds well to diabetes Ayurvedic treatment.
Diabetes Ayurvedic treatment
Any online diabetes herbal remedy review will invariably mention Ayurvedic, one of the oldest holistic health science developed by Indian sages about 5000 years ago. Diabetes Ayurvedic treatment comprises of administration of a combination of natural herbs (Diabkil capsule) with known anti-diabetic properties. Each herb included in the diabetes Ayurvedic treatment has its specific properties but in combination with other herbs, has a synergistic action, contributing to holistic health. The most effective Ayurvedic herbs for diabetes are packed into one highly potent capsule known as Diabkil capsule.
Take for instance an online diabetes herbal remedy review mentioning Diabkil. This formulation contains Gurmar, Karela or bitter gourd, Neem, Turmeric, Vidarikand, Arjun, Baghaphal, Giloy, Kasondi, Bimba Phal, Jamun, Methi or Fenugreek, Indrayan, Shilajit, Tarvar, Jaiphal, Sadaphool, Kali Mirch or pepper, Rasont, Safed Musli and Kachlora. Not all of these herbs directly influence blood sugar levels but have a systemic action on organs, indirectly contributing to better health. Let us take a brief look at these herbs used in diabetes Ayurvedic treatment and their impact.
1. Methi (Fenugreek): Amino acid 4-hydroxyisoleucine in Methi regulates absorption of sugar and stimulation of pancreas to increase insulin.
2. Bitter gourd (Karela): Polypeptide-P in bitter gourd controls activity of alpha glucosidase enzyme and reduce increased levels of blood glucose.
3. Gurmar (Gymnema): The leaves of gurmar or gudmar contain gymnemic acids and saponins that have a positive action on reducing blood glucose levels and amount of sugar absorption in the intestines. Spikes of glucose levels are controlled and gudmar also has an appetite suppressing effect, helping diabetics control their cravings. It also facilitates the pancreas to secrete more insulin.
4. Turmeric: Curcumin in turmeric is antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antitumour and anti-inflammatory. It also helps revitalize the liver and kidneys. A diabetic is more susceptible to infections and liver damage and turmeric acts as a safety shield.
5. Neem: Neem contains a number of active ingredients like Azadirachtin, Numbidol, Nimbin, Quercetin, Salannin, Gedunin and Sodium Nimbate with wide ranging anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antimalarial, anti-inflammatory and febrifuge properties. Researchers have identified meliacinolin as an active alpha-glucisidase and alpha-amylase inhibitors that results in improved inhibition of insulin resistance, liver and kidney functions.
6. Arjun: The bark extract of Arjuna decreases blood sugar as well as strengthens the heart.
7. Jamun: Seeds of Jamun contain ingredients that influence enzymes involved in carbohydrate metabolism and induce hypoglycemia, thus proving to be efficacious in controlling high amount of blood glucose.
The other herbs used in diabetes Ayurvedic treatment (Diabkil) have a sympathetic effect on various organs and the nervous system. The perfect combination of herbs is chosen to prepare Diabkil capsule to deliver holistic benefits.