Immune system is responsible for caring our body against diseases and infections. This system is consists of various kinds of organs, cells, proteins, tissues and antibodies that work collectively to fight illness. This is completed by attacking unhealthy cells and eliminating them from the body.
Disorders in this system can cause various diseases. Immunodeficiency can be caused by an inherent infection, medications and viruses. Autoimmune disorders come from an overactive immune system that assault common tissues of the body.
What you consume is extremely important in boosting your immune. Here are few foods that boost your immune.
1. Nuts: Nuts is the best food item which is full of vitamins and antioxidants. Eating nuts can helps to lower the risk of chronic disease. It also helps to improve immunity and prevent infection.
2. Berries: Berries is another food which is rich in vitamin C. This vitamin helps you in boosting immune by preventing damage to cells. Berries are also contains bioflavonoid that can work as antioxidants which will remove toxins from your body.
3. Fish: Fish is a great source of omega-3 fatty acid that helps in building cells in the body including immune cells. Fish also provide zinc to the body which helps in improving immune.
4. Garlic: This immunity food has antiviral properties that fight with infection and bacteria. The antibacterial features of garlic endorse the development of your white blood cells. To boost immune system, you are suggested to add garlic in your daily diet.
5. Tea: Tea has an amino acid that helps the immune system to stay boosted. Tea also contains L-theanine that keeps you energized and healthy all the time.
6. Mushrooms: If you want to boost you immune, then you eat foods that can enhance the production of white blood cells. Mushroom is one of them that help you in curing all kinds of health problem. It also helps to remove toxins from your body and boosting immune system to perform day to day work.
7. Sweet potatoes: This food contains large quantity of vitamin A which keeps you healthy. The vitamin A contains is sweet potatoes help to prevent infection by boosting your body immune.
8. Cocoa: Cocoa is also one of the best immune boosting foods. It reduces the chance of occurring heart disease by increasing the cholesterol level in the body. Cocoa is mainly found in chocolates. Therefore, eating 3 to 4 chocolates in a day can helps to boost your immune naturally.
These are the best foods that boost immune system. Along with these, to boost your body immune system, you are suggested to go for Revival capsule. This herbal supplement is purely made by natural herbs that improve your stamina and healthy. You can take this herbal supplement without any fear of side effect. Antioxidant property of this herbal capsule delays aging impact and enhances the metabolic functions of body. This in turn lessens the threat of tiredness problems safely and naturally. To get better result, take one capsule of Revival two times in a day with water or milk regularly for 3 to 4 months.